Life-Maxing ♾️

Sometimes, when you've only ever been around one environment, it can quietly trap you in a life that isn't conducive to becoming the fullest version of yourself.

If you ever get the opportunity to explore a different part of the world, or even just a different side of town, take it. Talk to people from different backgrounds. Learn about their upbringings. Pick their brains. You never know... You may be introduced to a version of life you never realized was possible.

Sometimes, all it takes is expanding your perspective to expand your vision. And once your vision changes, your environment will have a chance to follow.

I just want to life-max. I want to experience everything this world has to offer and become the best version of myself while I'm here. But no matter how far I go, I'll never forget where I came from or the people who raised me. Those roots will always be a part of me.


Comments

Popular Posts