Check your fruit 🍇🍓

I love dating high-caliber women. Not just high caliber on the outside, but on the inside.

To paint the picture for you, I'll share a personal story about how I shop for fruit.

When I get fruit from Walmart and clean it with white vinegar for a few minutes, I start to notice soft spots or brown areas that weren't as obvious before. After I wash it off, I sometimes wonder if, during production, they used some type of coating to make the fruit appear fresher than it actually was.

However, when I get fruit from Whole Foods and wash it in the same white vinegar, the surface still seems to shine, if not shine even brighter.

Essentially, I'm getting what I pay for because we all know Whole Foods is a little more pricey than Walmart, but it's worth it to me.

I think the same principle can be applied to dating.

If you invest your time in dating low-caliber, low-energy, low-intellect people, then what type of fruit do you think you'll end up getting? When life starts to get a little rough or takes a turn, just like when the vinegar sits on the fruit, notice how they act. Notice any brown or squishy spots that begin to appear or rise to the surface. Is that fruit you really think you should consume?

The same can be said if you invest your time in someone who is of a high standard, high energy, and high intellect. When life starts to take effect on that type of person, there's a higher probability that you'll end up with shiny, fresh, quality fruit.

For me personally, even if it doesn't work out, I want to leave people knowing that I experienced good fruit. Once you experience a certain standard, you develop better discernment for the next person because who is really going to keep buying cheap fruit and taking the risk of it being soggy and rotten?

Keep going where the quality fruit is, and you may get lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts