Until death do us part š
I’m not married yet, but I’m realizing marriage is 100% spiritual or psychological, or whatever you want to call it.
It goes beyond surface level, beyond what the ring looks like, beyond the body type of your partner, etc.
That’s why it’s so important to pick wisely who you marry. Not just someone who says they "know" God, but someone who shows you how they are able to use God to ground their character.
Life was never promised to be easy, but if you learn to work it, then it could be beautiful.
“Until death do us part” should be the motto I keep, not just for my wife, but for my goals, dreams, desires, and self-love. Until death will mean that every new day I am gifted with when I wake up, I will do my best to perform and show up at my maximum capacity. Marriage should not only be about showing up for your partner until death, but also about showing up for yourself until death.
I’m not married yet, but I know my amazing wife will know God for herself, and I will be able to see how God works through her, like He always does. š
Comments
Post a Comment